Our Core Purpose: Freedom Foundation Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is fully dedicated to its aim of serving the society with effective health solutions.
Our primary focus is on the quality care and treatment of people suffering from a variety of Addiction. Patients with disorders can benefit from a team approach to help them manage their symptoms, regain control over their life, and live to their fullest.
Our facilities at De-addiction center in Chandigarh, Punjab deliver holistic health care solutions to improve the quality of life of its patients and others in their immediate environment.
What is Addiction?
Drug addiction, also called substance use disorder, is a disease that affects a person’s brain and behavior and leads to an inability to control the use of a legal or illegal drug or medication.
It can start with the experimental use of a recreational drug in social situations and, for some people, the drug use becomes more frequent. Slowly it affects different aspects of a person’s life, be it socially, financially, mentally, personally, and on one’s health.
The risk of addiction and how fast one becomes addicted to it varies drug by drug. Different drugs have different effects on one’s body and mental state therefore different treatment strategies are considered in different cases.
Risk of Addiction Use:
Addiction affects all the aspects of the life of the addict. Following are some major dimensions of one’s life that get affected when he/she becomes addicted:
● PHYSICAL DIMENSION – Compulsive cravings and prolonged substance abuse cause short-term and long-term negative health consequences throughout your body.
● FAMILIAL DIMENSION – Children of addicts are robbed off of their childhood. Domestic Abuses are common in addicts’ families. Addiction can disrupt family life and its effects can last a lifetime. From the unborn child to the aged in the family, everyone gets affected by an addicted person.
● PSYCHOLOGICAL DIMENSION – Psychosis, the delusion of infidelity, anxiety, fear of illness, depression, panic disorder, Addiction induced to Dementia & Wernicke’s encephalopathy are some common psychological effects of addiction.
● FINANCIAL DIMENSION – Work impairment, loss of job, absenteeism, unemployment, money wasted on addiction, and then in its cure, loss of personal possessions’ are different financial harms on an addict.
● SOCIAL DIMENSION – Addiction reduces the productivity of the person and is also considered as one of the main reasons for accidents at the workplace. Sexual advances and inappropriate behavior are some of the common faults found in the addict. A person may lose respect in society.
Dependence specifically refers to a physical condition in which the body has adapted to the presence of a drug. If that person stops taking that drug suddenly, that person will experience predictable and measurable withdrawal symptoms. The Best rehabilitation Center at Freedom FoundationNasha Mukti Kendra Punjab, Chandigarh, and Himachal Pradesh during your alcohol or substance de-addiction treatment helps you overcome your addiction dependence with the minimum of discomfort possible.
Tolerance :Tolerance is a person’s diminished response to a drug as a result of repeated use. Severely dependent addicts are often able to tolerate high levels of drug in quantity that would dangerously affect or kill some people.
Tolerance level can be increased perfectly when you head to Freedom Foundation Nasha Mukti Kendra Chandigarh as here experts are well trained and have the expertise to help people with addiction issues.
Withdrawal symptoms : Withdrawal is the process of cutting out or cutting back on the addictive substances such as drugs or alcohol. An addict usually experiences physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms if they suddenly cut down or stop the substance they are addicted to. Withdrawal symptoms can be different for different people and can range from mild to severe depending upon the type of substance addicted to, the duration of addiction, the persons age, physical and psychological characteristics as well as the withdrawal process used. Whether you are dealing with heart tremors or sweating all your withdrawal symptoms should be treated perfectly at alcohol rehabilitation center in Pune. The most common withdrawal symptoms are:
- Hand tremors, 6hrs
- Sweating, 6 to 12 hrs
- Hallucinations, seeing things & images that are unreal, 24-48 hrs
- Anxiety, Insomnia, sleeplessness
- Convulsions 72hrs
- Relief drinking: to avoid withdrawal people drink
- More time spent on Addiction use & its effects.
- Persistent desire or unsuccessful attempts to cut down the Addiction.
- Alternative enjoyment is lost.
We at our Freedom Foundation Nasha Mukti Kendra Chandigarh take care that you experience minimum effect of the withdrawal symptoms while you are undergoing alcohol de-addiction treatment.
drugs prevent an adult to lead a healthy life so it is important for them to head to de addiction center in Pune. The individuals can’t get in touch with experts here who are well trained to deal with all types of addiction issues. Addiction leaves a huge impact on physical and mental health so it is vital to go to a rehab center in time.